Engineering - ME/EE Skill Set
Our client is a niche, consumer product based company which combines software, analytics and on-site products for our retail partners making our product more efficient, sustainable and inclusive. They are in need of a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team to customize and maximize every stage of your experience.
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with vendors to get parts fabricated on time
- Gather and test sub-systems in the new lab space (on-site)
- Participating and even leading at times design reviews with the engineering team and/or sub-contractors
- Develop detailed engineering requirements based on product requirements
- Collaborate with vendors and partners
What You Will Need
- B.S degree in Mechanical Engineering, with 8 -10 years relevant industry experience, 3-5 years as a team leader
- Solid knowledge of GD&T (ASME Y14.5)
- Familiar with Design for Manufacturability for multiple manufacturing processes, including sheet metal, CNC machining, and welding
- At least 5 years’ CAD experience using Solidworks
- Experience with the startup world
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.