Sr. Front End Engineer- Elm
Senior Front-End Engineer – West Los Angeles
Do you love building products that help thousands of customers in their day to day life? Have you made something interesting with Ember.JS? Do you understand the way around a single page app, and have a passion for great design? If so this career could be for you!
A profitable well-funded start up in West Los Angeles, is in search of a tenured front-end developer, (Ember.JS) to enhance and roll out a multitude of features for one for one of the highest rated SAAS practice management software platforms in health tech. You will work in a pretty standard Ruby on Rails/Ember.JS stack with some legacy parts in jQuery/Backbone parts.
This company is on track to be the most used products in there space, and is offering excellent compensation, benefits, perks, and resides in a beautiful office space.
WHAT YOU’LL DO DAY-TO-DAY
- Work with the product, design and engineering team on product development
- Work on the frontend to develop new features from start to finish, including design of architecture, coding, and testing.
- Tackle a wide variety of improvements and technical challenges throughout the stack and contribute daily to all parts of our code base.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has 5+ years of front end development experience
- Is resourceful and a fast learner
- Portfolio of previous work or side projects
- Is delighted by good design and brings that taste to the front-end work.
- Experience with multi device (responsive/adaptive) development
- Experience working with engineering & product teams
- Excited to be working in a fast-paced environment with a talented team