Sr. Business Analyst (Salesforce)
We are a company that has been serving families and preserving memories for more than 100 years. We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will be the main point-of-contact for business involvement and support user questions in collaboration with the senior management.
What you will do
You will be the primary contact for business engagement and requirements and develop partnerships with users and stakeholders. You will organize and lead project meetings, working sessions and scrums.
You will be creating User stories and supporting documentation for development based on the business and technical requirements from users.
You will train Salesforce end-users on Salesforce upgrades and work with an Agile team in requirements analysis, technical solutions and effort estimations. You will maintain and configure Salesforce instances via declarative tools including reports, dashboards, process builders and workflows and route tickets to the collaborating teams and resolve tickets for resolution. You will create test scenarios that will be delivered to end users.
Skills you will need
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Four years of experience working as a Salesforce Business Analyst or Product Manager/Owner
- Three years of experience working with Service Cloud and Sales Cloud experience using Lightning
- Four years of experience working with Agile/Scrum team members, business owners and end-users to gather, understand and define business requirements to create User Stories, Acceptance Criteria and Test Scenarios using Jira or similar systems
- Proficient with AppExchange and commonly used Salesforce Apps
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Perfect organization and experience with meeting and presenting information to the senior management
- Technical analysis skills and an ability to fix complex systems issues in a production organization
- Attention to detail
A plus if you have the following
- One year of experience conducting end-user training
- One year of experience working with Pardot
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Agile/Scrum Certifications in ScrumMaster, Business Analysis or Product Owner