Site Reliability Engineer (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes)
Site Reliability Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure
Are you ambitious and looking to make an impact? Does building a system that affects millions of people globally sound appealing to you? We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to help us build seamless deployments and scale our cloud-based infrastructure and services. We process billions of terabytes of data and millions of network requests each day. If that sounds like a challenge you’d like to tackle, then apply today!
- Create and scale our cloud-based infrastructure for a global user base of hundreds of millions of users.
- Troubleshoot and monitor our systems to ensure our service level agreements are met.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to design and expand our infrastructure
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Deep system knowledge of the Linux ecosystem.
- Extensive experience with scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, Bash, Perl, etc.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and networking principles
- Extensive experience with network-based tuning and kernel technologies for performance and stability improvments
- Strong knowledge and experience of Puppet, Chef, and/or Ansible
Brownie points if you have:
- Experience with Kubernetes and/or Docker, or similar container technologies
- AWS experience, including but not limited to EC2, DynamoDB, RDS, and ElastiCache.
- Worked with CloudFormation or Terraform
- Previously worked with Node, Go, or Java