Senior UI/UX Designer
We are a quickly growing and a leading company that changes the way people view their own reality. We design and develop augmented reality experiences and applications for various clients of different industries.
We are looking for a highly-skilled Senior UI/UX Designer to work and grow in a very fun and creative environment.
You will work with members of the creative technology departments to visually convey an idea or concept.
If this position sounds like something that interests you, apply to join our creative team today!
What we expect from you:
- Design user interfaces for mobile applications for clients and internal projects
- Develop wireframes, user flows and prototypes that explain product requirements and usage with consideration for user experience (UX)
- Help define product requirements through collaborative brainstorming and high-level prototyping with product teams
- Communicate effectively with other team members and suggest ideas and designs to stakeholders
- Follow consistent design patterns where appropriate for our products and materials
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to think creatively and execute creative deliverables in a timely and efficient manner
- Excellent eye for UI design and intimate understanding of design elements
- Familiarity with user-interface guidelines and best practices for iOS and Android
- Proficiency in industry tools such as Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, and inDesign
- Perfect communication skills to interact with colleagues and clients
- Willingness to receiving and giving useful feedback to improve the final product
What you will need to work here:
- A strong online portfolio
- A degree or certificated from an accredited college or university
- BA/BS degree in four-year design program
- Two-year associate degree programs will be considered but not mandatory
- 2-4 years professional experience
A plus if you have the following:
- Interaction/motion design is a plus
- Experience with print preferred
- Illustration skills