Senior Software Engineer
Our client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer. If you're interested in playing a major high level and hands-on role in the evolution of the software and infrastructure, interested in a career opportunity with unlimited growth potential, and you think you have what it takes, apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist with creating the company's new planned products with great willingness
- Ensure technical expertise and ownership of back-end design, development, testing, and implementation
- Determine, handle and resolve reliability, scalability, and availability issues
What You Will Need
- More than 3 years’ programming experience in Python or other modern languages
- 3+ years of database experience
- Experience with Unix or Linux server administration
- Familiarity with working in agile environments (Asana or JIRA)
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
Nice to Have
- Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with AWS, Heroku, or other cloud environments (IaaS and/or PaaS)
- Experience with Memcached and Redis
- Experience with RabbitMQ, SQS, or other message queues
- Experience with orchestration/configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt
- Experience managing projects and teams
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and other benefits
- A fun, flexible work environment
- A great team!
- Ability to shape technology and help build engineering team
- Relaxed office with a great view, fun people, free coffee, tea, beer, kombucha, and much more!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.