Senior QA Engineer
Our client is one of the world’s leading travel companies that takes immense pride in connecting customers with elegant and memorable experiences. This company helps people travel the world and discover new adventures, and they’re looking for a Senior Integration Tester to join their worldly team! If travel is your passion, this job is for you.
What You Will Be Doing
- Make robust API automated test script on input from and in parallel
- Maintain automated scripts to ensure changing User Stories.
- Work with both verbal (day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written forms (test artifacts).
- Make sure all tests are done and leave feedback to the QA Manager on the status of quality.
What You Will Need
- Degree in Computer Science, Software/Computer Engineering or equivalent work
- More than 5 years of software automation testing experience.
- Experience with testing Interface (API services is required).
- Solid knowledge of API services and API Tools (SOAP UI, Postman).
- Defect Tracking Tool: Jira
- Test Case Management Tool: QTest
- CI/CD Tool: Jenkins (Must have)
- Versioning Tool: Git Hub
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of AWS EC2 and PyCharm
Benefits and Perks:
- Highly competitive hourly rate and commission
- Excellent Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401k with company annual match
- Paid training, Vacation and holiday
- Travel and cruise rewards
- Discounted theatre, theme park and movie tickets
- Employee wellness program
- Gym membership
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.