Senior Full-Stack Engineer (Rails/EmberJS)
Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Do you love building products that help thousands of customers in their day to day life? Have you designed and implemented large, scalable web applications and have an appreciation for clean, elegant and simple code? Do you have at least five years of hands on full stack development experience? If so this career could be for you!
A profitable well-funded start up in West Los Angeles is in search of a tenured full-stack developer, (Ruby and Ember.JS or React.JS.) to enhance, and roll out a multitude of features for one of the highest rated SAAS practice management software platforms in health tech.
This company is on track to be the most used products in their space. And is offering excellent compensation, benefits, perks, and resides in a beautiful office space.
- You are a passionate, talented engineer, willing to push the limits of existing technology and create the best possible user experience
- Work on the front-end and back-end to develop new features from start to finish, including design of architecture, coding, and testing
- You are delighted by good design and bring that taste to your front-end work
What You'll Do Day-to-Day
- Building out the next generation practice management platform
- Collaborating with their Product team to help understand customer needs, troubleshoot potential problems and define upcoming features
- Write clean, efficient well-tested code that improves their code base in meaningful ways
- Help diagnose problems and architecting solutions
- 5+ years’ experience with Ruby on Rails development
- Experience taking Rails apps from idea to shipped to production
- Understands the value and nuances of Test Driven Development
- Solid communication & collaboration skills
- Comfortable working with remote teams, using Pivotaltracker/Github/Slack/Hangouts to collaborate
Solid understanding of web application security and best practices
Working knowledge of managing MySQL/Postgres/Redis/NGINX
Confident working with production environments to help troubleshoot problems
Experience with Linux, preferable CentOS/RHEL
Infrastructure management via Chef
Experience with compliance standards PCI/HIPAA