Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer
1. Extensive experience (5+) with proven expertise in writing low level firmware and test routines for firmware in C and in assembly language (desirable) for embedded interface implementations such as USB, networking, I2C, SPI, UART.
2. Experience with development of firmware for over the air update (OTA) for at least one year
3. In depth working knowledge with code development with FreeRTOS for 3+ years and in development of peripheral drivers with FreeRTOS
4. Knowledge and experience in embedded systems design and micro-controller architecture desired
5. Good communication, interpersonal (desirable).