Senior C++ Engineer
Our client is a cutting edge venture with opportunities for professional growth in robotic perception. Their team is comprised of multi-national and highly experienced engineers who have worked on every major platform. They are currently looking for a Senior C++ Engineer to contribute to the development of automated intelligence. The ideal candidate is a team player fluent in C++. If thinking outside the box and jumping in on the ground floor is your passion and style, then don’t pass on this amazing opportunity!
What You Will Be Doing
- Contribute to the development of techniques for robotic perception
- Research and evaluate both traditional and machine learning approaches to problems
- Write production code in C++ for a variety of platforms, including GPUs
- Help to recruit and potentially lead a team of similarly qualified engineers
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Solid foundation in linear algebra
- Fluent in C++
- 5+ years of professional software development experience with strong engineering practices
Nice to Have
- Involvement with parallel program computing
- Understanding of vision in the context of robotics
- Experience in computer graphics or game engines
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.