Sales and Business Development
Our client is one of the growing, successful, innovative Internet technology company is on the verge of greatness. They are looking for a Sales Leader to join their team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Create sales strategies to have new insurance clients managing them through the entire sales cycle.
- Develop and maintain valued, trusted relationships with clients
- Work cross-functionally with analytics, product, marketing and client service teams to grow and optimize client campaigns and meet client needs
- Solve escalated client requests, enhance performance, and billing reconciliation and needs
- Lead and support new client on-boarding processes and on-going quality assessment
- Mentor a sales team to increase their performance, hire and train new sales representatives.
What You Will Need
- 5+ years of business development and account management experience
- 2+ years of sales leadership experience
- 3 years' experience in an external partnership or vendor management role driving sales performance
- Solid leadership presence and experience working with senior leaders
- Analytical leader with the ability to translate data driven insights into operational excellence
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Can operate effectively as part of a team as well as independently
Nice to Have
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Understanding of the insurance industry
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance & Wellness Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation Policy, 10 paid holidays
- Breakfast every Friday morning
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.