Come work at one of the most successful, stable eRetailers in the world.
We are looking for a talented a QA Architect who thrives on solving difficult problems at scale.
- Strong experience in designing and building test automation frameworks for desktop webs
- Mobile webs (iOs and Androids) with Page Object Model pattern using Selenium and Appium in C#.
- Strong hands-on experience in configuring Selenium Grid with Windows machines, Mac machines and Mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad and Androids phone.
- Strong hands-on experience in implementing test automation scripts using Selenium Web Deriver with C#.
- Strong hands-on experience with implementing UI test automation for the high traffic e-commerce websites.
- Ability to setup and execute test automation scripts using CI / CD tools such as Bamboo.
- Strong understanding on SDLC.
- Ability to train developers implementing test automation.
- Experience in building or customizing test automation result report.
- Experience in Visualization testing.
- Experience in successfully automating smoke tests and regression tests.
- Experience in Load Testing.
- Experience with writing SQL queries.
- Experience in technical leading of local and remote teams.
- Experience with website development is a big plus.
- Experience in various test automation tools such as Cypress.io, and applitools is a big plus.
Things you will do…..
- Design, implement and maintain the test automation framework.
- Take a leadership of improving and implementing test automation.
- Improve test automation execution pipeline.
- Evaluate new tools and support in performing tools POCs.
- Mentor and work with developers to implement test automation scripts with Selenium in C#.