Principal Data Architect
A leading marketing technology company that works with the biggest franchises in the world is looking for a Principal Data Architect to join their growing team. This company prides itself on its ability to give their customers effective ways to measure results of their marketing, and they are looking for dynamic individuals with the same passion.
Skills you will need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Mathematics, Computer Science or Engineering discipline.
- 5+ years of Spring Boot and Java experience
- 3+ years of working in Data or similar technologies
- 2+ years in working in a team lead role
- Experience in the following technologies: NoSQL databases, Presto, Hive, Docker, Streaming and Microservices architecture
- AWS cloud experience: EMR, RDS, RedShift, Athena, EC2, S3, Lambda and Glue
- Superb communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a larger team
A plus if you have one of the following:
- MS is preferred