Lead UX Designer (Contract)
Our global client empowers public works and municipality professionals to develop, manage, and maintain utility services. They are an international leader and are searching to add new talent to their team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Communicate to convey technical concepts across a wide range of audiences
- Implement UX designs
- Collaborate with developers and product managers
What You Will Need
- Bachelor of Science or Arts in related field
- At least 5 years of experience OR Master's degree
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Comprehensive skills in Agile and Scrum activities
- Experience designing for enterprise products
- Strong and flexible communication skills
- Understanding of the latest UX concepts and approaches
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of collaborative interface design tools
Nice to Have
- Experience with Saas
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare and Retirement
- Medical and Dental
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pet Insurance Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- And many more!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.