This job has been Expired
Lead Software Tester
Software Engineering Language
We take pride in connecting customers with elegant and memorable experiences. We are currently looking for an exceptionally talented and dynamic Lead Software Tester to join our growing team. The ideal candidate for this role is a creative and innovative problem solver with fantastic attention to detail. If you are able to think outside of the box to solve practical problems and possess an incredible drive to produce the highest quality work, then this position is for you!
What you’ll do:
- Take the lead on the design, development, and documentation of various application test strategies, plans, and cases using user experiences and technical specifications for our product.
- Design, implement and maintain test coverage for various mobile and web applications
- Create and maintain various types of SQL queries (type 2 triggers, joins, groupings, analytics functions, etc.)
- Collaborate with product owners to identify testing methodology and oversee test execution for small to large projects
- Assess user stories with various stakeholders, developers, and product owners to ensure clarity within testing conditions
- Provide mentorship to other team members regarding appropriate testing levels
- Provide mentorship and guidance to SDET colleagues
- Create test environments and work with other developers to size user stories, create and implement test cases, and provide technical guidance to the SDET (when needed)
We’re looking for someone who…
- Has expert experience with API and Microservices testing
- Is experienced with various Structural Testing Methods (i.e. Load, Performance, Stress, etc.)
- Is familiar with black box test design techniques
- Has at least 5 years’ experience in software testing
- Has a degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering, Data Science, or equivalent.
- Is experience with multiple functional testing methods (including but not limited to Error Handling testing, Regression Testing, Intersystem testing, etc.)
- Has experience with Jira, Zephyr, Jenkins, or other related tools (a plus)
- A plus if you are CSTE or ISTQB certified!