Design Engineer 2
Our client is responsible for one of the most remarkable architectures in the world of device physics, reaching beyond limitations to bring the realities of unparalleled data center resource utilization directly into our grasp! They are looking for a Design Engineer to join their team on their compelling mission. If you're interested in extreme infrastructure unification in the tech world, then there is a place for you here. Apply today, you won't be sorry!
What You Will Be Doing
- Working on state-of-the-art AI processor architecture
What You Will Need
- Experience with and understanding of matrix multipliers and arithmetic units architecture
- Strong skills with pipeline designs and computer architecture
- Logic design experience with deep submicron technologies specifically low power design techniques
- Proficiency working with a variety of hardware description languages used to model electronic systems such as Verilog
- Strong skills working within Static Timing Analysis (STA)
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C, Perl, Shell, Python, AWK a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.