Deep Learning Engineer
Our client is a cutting edge venture with opportunities for professional growth in robotic perception. Their team is comprised of multi-national and highly experienced engineers who have worked on every major platform. They are currently looking for a Deep Learning Engineer to contribute to the development of automated intelligence. If thinking outside the box and jumping in on the ground floor is your passion and style, then don’t pass on this amazing opportunity!
What You Will Be Doing
- Participate and lead research into the 3D scene
- Manage acquisition of proprietary Red Green Blue – Depth dataset
- Design and implement networks for semantic segmentation, object detection, and depth estimation
- Help to recruit and lead a team of similarly qualified engineers
What You Will Need
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong foundation in machine learning, statistics and linear algebra
- 2+ years of academic or professional experience in deep neural learning as applied to image or video analysis
- Fluent in Python
- Familiar with C++
- Strong knowledge of TensorFlow or PyTorch
Nice to Have
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong engineering practices
- Experience with self-supervised learning techniques
- Experience in optimizing neural networks for constrained platforms (mobile or embedded)
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.