Computer Vision Research Scientist
Our client’s mission is to use the best AI technology the industry has to offer to provide safety in large scale construction. They are looking to add a Computer Vision Research Scientist to join their fast-paced research team. Do you enjoy the challenge of large-scale autonomous challenges that push the horizons of AI technology? If so, apply now!
What You Will Be Doing
- Utilizing your deep learning skills as a member of a fast-paced research team
- Working on all stages of algorithm development
- Working with engineering teams to coordinate deep learning with AI deployment
What You Will Need
- PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or closely related field with computer vision focus
- Expert knowledge in CNN based in Object Detection/tracking
- Specialized skills in computer vision, LIDAR, environmental modeling and sensor fusion
- Classic computer vision, image processing skills
- Proficient in geometry, camera sensors, extrinsic calibration skills
- Proficient in programming languages C, C++ and Python
- Proficient in projective geometry, SLAM, SfM
Nice to Have
- Skilled in shipping computer vision code
- Skilled in developing real-time LIDAR Perception and/or Computer Vision systems
- Experienced in train machine learning
- Experience with deep learning models on computer cluster
- Skilled with at least one mainstream deep learning framework
- Skilled with GPU programming languages including CUDA and openCL
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.