Are you looking for a challenging opportunity to enhance your skills? Are you a passionate professional who wants to push the limits of existing technology? Then this opportunity is for you! We are one of the leading travel companies and we take pride in connecting customers with elegant and memorable experiences.
We are looking for a highly organized Senior Manager for CMS Operations to join our team and supervise the development of our content management products and publishing tools. You will have an interest in engineering and manage content experience for a multi-channel marketing team. You will work with multiple teams to improve efficiencies.
What you will do:
- Monitor operations and be the primary point of contact for all company’s activities in various countries
- Cooperate with company’s team product managers, architects and leads
- Facilitate and execute content campaigns, refreshes and landing pages closely working with Visual Creative and Marketing teams in accordance with business initiatives
- Set up content infrastructure to manage and distribute content by working software developers to ensure that components and templates are fully functional
- Document best practices within the CMS to adapt and evolve the discipline of content management at Rent the Runway over time.
- Work in a fast-paced and a multi-faceted environment
- Manage multiple complex digital initiatives and identify process improvements
- Find new ways to innovate in the content management discipline (new formats or ways of execution to create new experiences within CMS).
Skills you will need:
- 5+ years of experience in web content role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong sense of ownership of project details
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to make independent decisions, understand and solve technical challenges
- Knowledge of web best practices in terms of coding, tags, site architecture and site speed