Back End Developer
Our client is a niche, consumer product based, company, which combines software, analytics and on-site products for our retail partners making our product more efficient, sustainable and inclusive. They are in need of a Back End Developer to join their team to customize and maximize every stage of your experience.
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with CTO, other technical leads, marketing and sales teams to make the company's product roadmaps and technical strategy
- Design and implement APIs across the cloud and IoT
- Optimize the customer experience by keeping the current code base
- Having a basic understanding of hardware/firmware engineering
- Transform the company's web app designs into responsive React apps
What You Will Need
- 5+ years of experience in a similar or equivalent role
- Familiar with the MERN stack (MongoDB, Express, React & Node.js)
- Basic understanding of hardware/firmware engineering
- Expertise in Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working on continuous delivery pipelines
- Proven ability to integrate mobile apps with backend servers and databases
Nice to Have
- Familiar with Unix tools such as ssh and mobile app development, via React Native
- Distributed database experience a plus
- Expertise in the AWS environment (Elastic Beanstalk)
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.