Our client is one of the top research labs in the world. If you enjoy contributing your skills and interests to the improvement of people’s lives, then apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with a team of programmers to build an neuroimaging data repository
What You Will Need
- MS degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of progressive systems development
- Good problem-solving skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and utilize feedback
- Provide team leadership
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.