3D Computer Vision Engineer
Don’t miss an exciting opportunity to work with the Health Tech industry! This health tech startup aims to use the best in 3D visualization to transform the way people measure their health goals. They're currently looking to hire a 3D Computer Vision Engineer to join their cutting edge team. If health and fitness are important to you, and your passion includes using your tech skills to bring new life to old technologies, then this job is for you! Sprint to the finish line and apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, implement, evaluate and test 3D reconstruction algorithms and systems with a focus on dense reconstruction, SFM, multi-view stereo, meshing, photogrammetry, Simultaneous Localization and Mapping and sensor fusion
- Research, develop and prototype advanced hardware and software technologies related to 3D reconstruction, photometric stereo, object detection and point cloud registration
- Develop existing and new human body shape parameterization, segmentation, correspondence, registration, posture estimation and analysis methods and algorithms
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Explore novel ways to utilize and integrate different sensors to solve problems in reconstructing 3D human body models
- Evaluate, analyze and optimize system resources related to image processing, computer vision and machine learning
- Conceive proof-of-concept prototypes that establish overall system performance
- Develop and implement readable, maintainable and efficient production-ready code in C / C++
What You Will Need
- PhD or MS in Computer Science
- Specialization in 3D, computational geometry, Simultaneous Localization and Mapping
- Experience with testing and writing production code
- Excellent skills in C, C++
- Experience with 3D reconstruction
- Comfort working in computational geometry, linear algebra, statistics, numerical methods and error analysis
Nice to Have
- Experience with computer vision libraries
- Experience with 3D and 2D tracking
- Deployment of computer vision products in a commercial environment
- Experience with texture projection, generation, completion using patch match algorithms
- General-purpose computing on graphics processing units experience using CUDA and OpenCL
- Practical experience in deep learning and libraries such as Tensorflow, Pytorch, Caffee, Keras, PointNet, etc.
- Experience with imaging sensors and multiple camera module packaging /
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.