Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to resume.
Product Designer (UI/UX) – up to $90k
Come work for an industry leader in the design and development of augmented reality experiences.
Product designers work with other members of the creative and technology departments to visually convey a particular message, idea or concept. They rely on their knowledge and proficiency with current graphic design programs to produce graphic art and visual materials for mobile apps, websites, print, and other mediums. Product designers also work alongside project managers and technology developers to conceptualize solutions that most effectively meet or exceed the project requirements.
- Design user interfaces for mobile apps, for both client and internal projects
- Develop wireframes, user flows, and prototypes that explain product requirements and usage with consideration for user experience
- Define product requirements through collaborative brainstorming and high-level prototyping with product teams
- Communicate effectively with other team members and present ideas and designs to stakeholders
- Follow consistent design patterns where appropriate for products and materials
- Ability to think creatively and execute creative deliverables in a timely and efficient manner
- Excellent eye for UI design and intimate understanding of design elements
- Familiarity with user-interface guidelines and best practices for iOS and Android
- Proficiency in industry tools such as Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Strong communication abilities to interact with colleagues and clients
- Willingness to receiving and giving useful feedback to improve the final product
- Interaction/motion design a plus
- Experience with print preferred
- Illustartion skills a plus
- A strong online portfolio
- A degree or certificate from an accredited college or university
- Should possess a BA/BS degree in a four-year design program
- 2-4 years professional experience