Senior Software Engineer
Software Engineering Language
Want to work with a company that is working to revolutionize electric transportation? Look no further! Our company is looking for a dynamic and innovative Senior Software Engineer to join our Product team as we forge down this revolutionary path of helping people travel cleaner, safer, and smarter. This role will work on the technical design and implementation of various product components. This role will also collaborate closely with the rest of our cross functional team to develop design documents, implement product features, and execute unit tests.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, and deliver both mobile and web applications
- Create consumer facing features and architectural components that adhere to company demands
- Work with various cross functional teams within an agile development environment
- Successfully optimize applications for scalability
- Use innovative problem solving skills to find creative solutions for difficult problems
- Be an advocate for large scale enterprise applications and best-in-class tech solutions
We’re looking for someone who has…
- 5 or more years’ experience with software development
- 5 or more years’ experience with Java server-side design and development
- Highly skilled with J2EE, Hibernate, and Spring
- Familiarity with SQL, NoSQL, and Data Model
- Familiarity with Micro Services Architecture and implementation
- Experience with Linux
- Familiarity working on SaaS (software as a service), large scale distributed systems, and NoSQL/relational databases
- Experience collaborating with a small team along with an offshore development team.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with a proven ability to lead horizontally and vertically to produce results.
A plus if you have the following:
- Any experience with AWS, RDS, and/or ElasticSearch
- Experience with Electric Grid management solutions