Senior Software Engineer
Are you looking for a new career in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to revolutionize the way people get from point A to point B? Are you a dynamic and talented Senior Software Engineer looking to help propel an established company into the future with up to date and trending technologies? Then you should apply to join our team today!
We are looking to add a Senior level Software Engineer to our Data Center Team. This team is integral to our company’s innovation as it handles some of the most interesting challenges faced as we continue to grow. The Senior Software Engineer role will work with a variety of technologies across various disciplines to identity and develop large scale solutions. As the Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for automating server management. You will be integral to pushing forward tasks such as provisioning servers, asset tracking, onboarding racks and/or servers, automatic validation, and server remediation. This role is also integral to moving the architecture and design for the HW monitoring system.
- 5 or more years’ of related experience in software engineering
- BS in Computer Science (or related engineering field)
- Strong knowledge in various programming languages (i.e. Python, Go, Node.js, etc.)
- Previous experience Data Center Infrastructure Management, imaging solutions, infrastructure automation, Linux environments, and configuration management (i.e. Puppet, Salt, Chef)
- Solid experience with Operating Systems
- Ability to push team growth by mentoring less experienced engineers
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to partner with internal customers and develop solutions across multiple teams
Bonus if you have the following:
- Familiarity with DHCP, DNS, PXE, and TCP/IP
- Experience developing service-oriented systems and REST