Senior PHP Developer
We believe the best software is written by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques to relentlessly focus our coding efforts on solving our business goals. We use JIRA to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code and architecture. And we believe that these practices lead to higher code quality.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for development, is self-motivated, and enjoy working in a user-focused, highly intelligent, entrepreneurial environment. This person must have experience with web development and bring superior programming skills.
- 5-10 years of modern PHP programming on a large custom code base
- Solid knowledge of the Design Patterns
- Experience with Linux
- Team Player, Must be able to work in a team environment
- Fluent in English reading/writing/speaking
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Experience with Laravel or Lumen
- Experience with building Microservices and RESTful APIs
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience building Big-Data/Analytics applications
- GitHub or similar environment
- Honesty & Integrity: We are honest with each other, vendors, customers, and honest with ourselves. We acknowledge things as they are, not as we wish them to be.
- Commitment to Rational Thinking: Decisions are based on logic and reason — instead of emotions or intuition.
- Responsibility: We take ownership over the outcome. We share the entrepreneurial spirit and play to win.
- Excellence: As individuals we have higher expectations for ourselves. We are committed to personal excellence and self improvement.
- Curiosity: We are curious people that are always learning about new things and investigating new areas: everything from buying novel products at the grocery store to exploring new information technology.