Senior Full-Stack Engineer (Rails/EmberJS)
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity to enhance your skills? Are you a passionate professional who wants to push the limits of existing technology? Are you excited about great architecture and tasteful design? Then this opportunity is for you!
We are a rapidly growing engineering company who is looking for a senior full-stack engineer with solid knowledge of Ruby on Rails, EmberJS or ReactJS to assist us introduce features and service improvements we have planned.
What you will do:
You will work on the front-end and backend to create and develop new features from start to finish. You will build practice management platform for the next generation. You will help diagnose problems and architecting solutions. You will cooperate with our Product team to help understand customer needs and fix potential problems. You will architect solutions and diagnose problems. You will design and implement large, scalable web applications and have the appreciation for elegant and simple code.
Skills you will need:
- Over five years of experience with Ruby on Rails development
- Knowledge and experience in Java Script Frameworks such as Emberjs or Reactjs
- Experience taking Rails applications from idea to shipped to production
- Understand the nuances of Test-Driven Development
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work in a team and individually
- Able to work with remote teams using Pivotaltracker/Github/Slack/Hangouts to collaborate
A plus if you have one of the following:
- Good understanding of web application security and best practices
- Knowledge of managing MySQL/Postgres/Redis/NGINX
- Comfortable working with production environments to help fix problems
- Knowledge of Linux, preferably CenOS/RHEL
- Infrastructure management via Chef
- Experience with compliance standards PCI/HIPAA