Are you looking for a revolutionary career where you can make an impact? Does the prospect of changing the way people view the healthcare industry excite you? Then apply to join our team today! We are looking for a highly organized and enthusiastic Project Manager who excited to coordinate, implement, and execute specific projects that will ensure consistency with our company strategy, commitments and goals. In addition, the Project Manager will analyze issues, recommend solutions, and prioritize multiple functional groups.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as point of contact for variety of projects as well as assemble, coordinate, and manage cross-functional teams.
- Defines project requirements.
- Creates and obtains scope buyoff.
- Leads the planning and implementation of various projects.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define, plan and schedule project tasks, timelines, and resource requirements
- Assemble and coordinate project stakeholders
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders identifying project progress, problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs within budget parameters.
- Requires an individual to maintain the ability to work in an environment with PHI / PII data
- May be assigned other duties.
- Must maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Support client engagement process in other business areas as required.
- Support other business areas as required in project planning and process development.
- Provide expertise on project management tools.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, management information systems, healthcare or related field preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience of direct project management within healthcare or technology industry.
- Proven experience in successfully leading project teams with multifaceted, competing priorities and deadlines, including virtual work teams with members in different geographic regions
- Qualification in project management or equivalent
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Proven experience in people management through effective communication and problem solving analysis. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and client management skills.
- Ability to work independently and in teams to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintain a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office-Word, Excel)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred, or plan to certify.