Pre-Sales Engineer/Project Manager
Sales and Business Development
Are you looking for a transformative career in the aviation industry? Does the prospect of building a platform for unmanned aircrafts excite you? Then join our team today! We are looking for a talented Pre-Sales Engineer/Project Manager to add to our dynamic team. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter with a proven track record in technical software support or technical implementation leadership, with considerable knowledge of unmanned traffic management or other relevant technology. If you are comfortable working in an innovative technical organization with quickly evolving products and a rapidly expanding customer base, this is the position for you!
What you’ll do:
- Support a sales engineering methodology and promote growing sales within the company
- Utilize expert understanding of various software products to support price defense and value
- Establish and maintain healthy relationships with customers
- Manage and interpret various customer requirements
- Work with clients to encourage them that our products are the best to satisfy their needs
- Effectively calculate client quotations; maintain all client contact data
- Negotiate and draft contract terms and tender
- Coordinate company sales projects
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events
- Create and deliver technical presentations that effectively demonstrate our products, and provide pre-sales technical assistance and education on our products
- Work with clients to resolve problems
- Participate in designing custom made products
- Provide mentorship and training for Sales team
- Establish personal relationships with customers to provide product, service, or equipment technical and engineering support
- Identify potential customers; plan and organize sales call schedule; establish and maintain accounts
- Facilitate product demonstrations and arrange Proofs-of-Concept (PoCs).
- Develop customer's staff by providing technical information and training.
- Create sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Stay current on all professional and technical knowledge by doing networking, attending workshops, etc.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommend options and courses of action and implement directives.
What we’re looking for:
- 10 or more years of experience selling and supporting software solutions
- Experience with Corporate and/or Enterprise High Technology Sales
- Bachelor of Arts in business or a related area of study
- Knowledge of Unmanned Traffic Management Services a huge plus!
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce)
- Successful and proven track record supporting quota attainment