This job has been Expired
Marketing Development & Partnerships Specialist
Marketing Development & Partnerships
Want to work for the top rated airline in the world? Are you excited about developing partnerships with other travel business and engaging customers? Do you appreciate free flights around the world?
We are looking for a mid or senior level Marketing & Partnerships Specialist to drive marketing engagement by building and owning marketing and branding partnerships with various international airlines and travel companies to support our client’s North and South American presence.
What you’re responsible for:
- Developing joint advertising, promotions and branding initiatives to drive sales
- Driving engagement with our loyal customer base to increase conversions
- Identifying new partnerships to add value to our customer offering
- Becoming an expert on the online travel industry
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, International Relations/Business, or commensurate work experience
- Experience with the travel industry, international business, airlines, etc. is a plus
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Core knowledge of online marketing practices and digital marketing strategy