We are a quickly growing engineering company that is revolutionizing the way people use furniture!
We are looking for a highly experienced, passionate and talented Full Stack Software Engineer with experience building mission critical scalable software.
If this position sounds like something that interests you, apply to join our team today!
What we expect from you…
- Spearhead the design, development and maintenance of crucial features across our stack.
- Investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility
- Partner with product owners, internal customers and leadership to identify correct development priorities.
- Balance moving with urgency while ensuring reliability, scalability and efficiency is addressed as we go.
What we’re looking for:
- Four or more years of relevant work experience
- Someone who is comfortable with both client-side and server-side development on a cross-functional team.
- Experience with various modern web technologies (Angular, React, Vue, Polymer, or Elm).
- An ability to design and query data models through both an ORM (e.g. Rails, SQLAlchemy, Hibernate) and as raw SQL.
- Experience with all aspects of continuous integration and delivery, testing, and versioning/source control.
- An ability to dive into a large polyglot codebase and contribute as you learn.
Preferable if you have any of the following:
- Experience with AWS services such as Aurora RDS, Fargate, ECS, Elastic Beanstalk, ElastiCache Redis etc.
- Familiarity building software for e-commerce or supply chain management at scale.
- Familiarity working with highly-used consumer-facing product or service.
- Experience with TerraForm or CloudFormation.