Are you looking for a revolutionary career where you can make an impact? Does the prospect of changing the way people view expense and invoice software excite you? Then apply to join our team today! We are looking for a highly organized and enthusiastic DevOps Engineer who is excited to engineer, architect, automate, monitor, and scale our AWS infrastructure. As a DevOps Engineer, you will facilitate deployments and ensure our systems are highly reliable, available, and scalable across all our production environments.
- Architect, analyze, design, and implement strategies for highly available production CI/CD pipelines
- Create and maintain our SaaS platform to meet Service Level Agreements.
- Scale infrastructure to meet increasing demands.
- Strive to provide a reliable and highly automated environment
- Collaborate with Engineering, QA, and other teams to meet cross-functional requirements.
- Create and improve operational practices and procedures
- Operate effectively across various development platforms, tools, networks, servers and databases, and support.
- Document change management and best practices.
- Triage escalated issues, and document RCAs, escalating to developers wherever necessary.
- Mentor developers in reliability, scalability, and availability best practices.
- Facilitate infrastructure deployments and monitor/alerting.
- 5+ years of experience architecting and developing SaaS applications.
- Extensive experience with CI/CD technologies such as Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.
- Experience with 24/7 production operations supporting highly available SaaS platforms.
- Extensive experience with cloud infrastructure technologies such as TerraForm and CloudFormation.
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Deep knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Experience developing with Java, Python, Bash, etc.
- Experience with GIT or similar version control.
- Experience with monitoring, optimizing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale cloud clusters in a production environment.
- Outstanding communications and collaboration skills.