Software Engineering Language
We are an established, successful, and still growing eCommerce company on the lookout for the best talent to join our team. If you consider yourself a positive and extroverted leader who enjoys mentoring others, then we are looking for you! We are currently on the hunt for a talented Backend Architect to help take our business to the next level. This role will work with a driven team of architects to tackle complex problems on a large scale.
Skills you’ll need to succeed:
- 5 or more years of experience with ASP.NET MVC and WebForm with C#, Entity Framework, and .NET Framework 4.5 or later
- Experience working in SOA technologies and developing WCF and RESTful APIs (Web API)
- Experience with ASP.NET core
- Experience with MS SQL Server from 2008 or later, including SQL coding skills, stored procedures and designing database tables
- Experience building distributed multi-tiered systems that feature high throughput, low latency, and high availability
- Experience with designing and implementing Microservices, Message-Based Architecture and the Service Bus
- Strong object-oriented design skills with an understanding of common design paradigms
- Experience with unit testing, mock testing, and integration testing or have exposure to Test-Driven Development
- Outstanding communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Willingness to own all stages of the development process: requirements, design, implementation, testing and operation support
- Comfort working in an Agile/SCRUM, or KanBan environment
- A motivated team player
A plus if you have any of the following!
- Experience setting up Continuous Integration / Delivery pipeline with Atlassian Bamboo.
- Experience with RabbitMQ
- Experience with Docker
- Lead experience
- eCommerce site experience
- Experience in working with off-shore teams in different time zones
- Familiarity working within a Cloud environment such as Azure and AWS